Light Guide is a high-performance UV module for curing UV inks, varnishes, and coatings. Incredible UV yield is achieved through enhanced reflector geometry. The reflection of UV radiation is optimized for maximum efficiency with minimized energy input. The system's "Energy-Minimized UV Curing" certification, awarded by the independent German Berufsgenossenschaft (BG), demonstrates Eltosch-Grafix's strong commitment to both performance and ecology.
- High performance yet reduced energy consumption.
- Quick and easy exchange of reflector inserts.
- Easy adjustment of UV intensity to specific process requirements.
- UV-lamp power output of up to 240 W/cm regardless of application width.
- User-friendly for rapid lamp and reflector exchanges.
- Plug & Play connections.
- High flexibility for use in a wide range of systems and positions.
- Compatible with doped lamps and reflectors for optimal adjustment to specific inks, varnishes, and coatings.
- Standardized DiCure reflectors.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Integrated mechanized shutter system.